Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bà Hillary Clinton Sẽ Từ Chức Bộ Trưởng Bộ Ngoại Giao?

Quote Originally Posted by Hoàng Nguyên View Post
    Tôi sẽ t́m đọc cuốn đấy
    Anh Hoàng Nguyên,

Take a look at http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/bo...bama-book.html and http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...ToV_story.html to see what mainstream (i.e. moderate) media said about the so-called book The Amateur by Edward Klein. In an interview with Klein, the Washington Post described him as "A pugilist in print", but "yields little when challenged", chứng tỏ Klein là loại người hùng hổ khi viết chỉ trích người khác, nhưng khi bị hỏi ngược lại th́ evade questions / tránh né.

The Amateur released by right wing publisher Regnery, mostly ignored by mainstream (i.e. moderate), was heavily promoted by right wing media, writers, editors, bloggers to boost its sale as a bestseller sometime in June 2012. Mainstream (i.e. moderate) media basically ignored that book.

Klein's so-called biography of Hillary Clinton was The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President. Conservatives, liberals, and moderates attacked that book for its "fabricated truth." Conservative columnist John Podhoretz wrote in the New York Post, “Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn’t have to suffer through another word.Conservative James Geraghty wrote in National ReviewFolks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level." Politico stated "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."

Klein is an influential conservative writer in the right-wing circle. This 75-year-old man, twice divorced, currently resides on Park Avenue (i.e. top 1 percent) with his third wife, who is a public relations executive .

Như vậy đủ cho anh Hoàng Nguyên và những ai với đầu óc không chật hẹp biết Klein là loại tác giả như thế nào.

Xin lỗi anh Hoàng Nguyên, tôi dùng tiếng Anh để cho mau, nếu dùng tiếng Việt th́ phải mất khoảng 2 hours để viết.
    Last edited by FatDuck; 14-11-2012 at 05:12 AM.

Hoàng Nguyên
    Khách
    Quote Originally Posted by FatDuck View Post
    Anh Hoàng Nguyên,

Take a look at http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/bo...bama-book.html and http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...ToV_story.html to see what mainstream (i.e. moderate) media said about the so-called book The Amateur by Edward Klein. In an interview with Klein, the Washington Post described him as "A pugilist in print", but "yields little when challenged", chứng tỏ Klein là loại người hùng hổ khi viết chỉ trích người khác, nhưng khi bị hỏi ngược lại th́ evade questions / tránh né.

The Amateur released by right wing publisher Regnery, mostly ignored by mainstream (i.e. moderate), was heavily promoted by right wing media, writers, editors, bloggers to boost its sale as a bestseller sometime in June 2012. Mainstream (i.e. moderate) media basically ignored that book.

Klein's so-called biography of Hillary Clinton was The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President. Conservatives, liberals, and moderates attacked that book for its "fabricated truth." Conservative columnist John Podhoretz wrote in the New York Post, “Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn’t have to suffer through another word.Conservative James Geraghty wrote in National ReviewFolks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level." Politico stated "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life."

Klein is an influential conservative writer in the right-wing circle. This 75-year-old man, twice divorced, currently resides on Park Avenue (i.e. top 1 percent) with his third wife, who is a public relations executive .

Như vậy đủ cho anh Hoàng Nguyên và những ai với đầu óc không chật hẹp biết Klein là loại tác giả như thế nào.

Xin lỗi anh Hoàng Nguyên, tôi dùng tiếng Anh để cho mau, nếu dùng tiếng Việt th́ phải mất khoảng 2 hours để viết.
    Cám ơn bạn FatDuck, tôi đọc tiếng Anh viết trên báo (chứ chưa tới tŕnh độ sách tiểu thuyết) cũng lẹ gần bằng tiếng Việt nên không sao.

Sáng nay NPR-National Public Radio cho biết ông Obama đang tính dùng công luận để làm áp lực với bên Cộng Hoà để đương đầu với vụ Fiscal Cliff, chẳng là Cộng Hoà chỉ đồng ư cho người thất nghiệp hưởng 99 tuần, nếu ông Obama phải duy tŕ di sản của Bút con giảm thuế cho bọn nhà giàu, và khi phải chi 2 chuyện như vậy, tức là thâm thủng ngân quỹ sẽ thành kinh khủng, đưa đến deficit tăng lên, và Cộng Hoà tính ra luật đặt mức deficit chỉ được lên tới 1 cái mức nào đó thôi, v́ thế Dân Chủ doạ nếu Cộng Hoà làm như vậy th́ Hành Pháp sẽ đóng cửa công sở, v.v. và v.v.

Với 62 triệu dân Mỹ (đa số) đă bỏ phiếu cho ông Obama, tức là đă đồng ư với đường lối của ông Obama để giải quyết vấn đề ngân quỹ thâm thủng, là đồng ư tăng thuế tới 35% những dân có lợi tức trên 250K, nếu Cộng Hoà bác bỏ chính sách tăng thuế khoá này, tức là chống lại với đa số dân Mỹ đă bỏ phiếu cho ông Obama, v́ thế ông Obama định dùng áp lực từ bên ngoài, từ quần chúng đa số đă bỏ phiếu cho ông để áp lực lên bên Cộng Hoà, thay v́ dùng áp lực từ bên trong, và từ đảng Dân Chủ, và ông định mở những cuộc nói chuyện với dân chúng Mỹ để dân Mỹ sẽ áp lực thực thi cho được cái biện pháp tăng thuế này.

Thread Information