Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Thảo luận # 2

chuot_congus
    Khách
    I wonder how illegal immigrants survive in America .

Degraded VN culture:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/...ctionContent.2

Why not the Indians, the Koreans, the Japanese, the Cambodians, the Laos, the El Salvadorians, the Mexicans, the Philippinos, the Japanese, the Thais?

After 4000 yrs of civilization, this is what we as a nation, a people have evolved into, to be a laughingstock of the world?

The WHOLE world is reading this news today, in hundreds of newspapers, TV and radio talk shows.

Vietnamese illegal gambling, drug trafficking, prostitution, shamelessly wearing nothing in broad daylight for tips, etc.

Is this the Asian culture, or only the ĐÔNG SƠN culture, the Lạc Việt culture?

Do WE still have ANY shame?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Tran View Post
    Degraded VN culture:

Is this the Asian culture, or only the ĐÔNG SƠN culture, the Lạc Việt culture?

Do WE still have ANY shame?

Neither , this is the Communist culture .

Vietnamese people in the old Hanoi and Saigon , prior to being " freed " by those stupid Communists , were nothing like that .

This has nothing to do with the Đông Sơn or Lạc Việt cultures . Your parents were not like that . My parents were not like that . We children raised by them are nothing like that . But this is what Vietnamese people living under the Communist regime are like , or have become .

And no , Communists know no shame . We do , they don't !

This is an example that says it all how badly we have lowered our culture. Anyone who will be an apologist for the bad behaviors in their own community is just as guilty as the ones committing them. If we let our community to be rotten like this, how can we even talk about democracy or freedom for VN?

Many people in this forum are just too coward to face the ugly truth about them. It is hypocritical to keep silence when someone of your side use dirty language on Dr Tran while criticizing him when he tries to defend himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoài An View Post
    Neither , this is the Communist culture .

Vietnamese people in the old Hanoi and Saigon , prior to being " freed " by those stupid Communists , were nothing like that .

This has nothing to do with the Đông Sơn or Lạc Việt cultures . Your parents were not like that . My parents were not like that . We children raised by them are nothing like that . But this is what Vietnamese people living under the Communist regime are like , or have become .

And no , Communists know no shame . We do , they don't !
    Dear HA, Many of these women were born in the US. They speak English without an accent.

Most of these shameless women never lived for a single day under VN communism.

I know you hate VN commies, and me too. But as a scientist I have to go with the evidence, and not to have my heart taking over my head.

These women are victims of VN degraded culture around the world.

There are more, there are drugs, prostitutions, money launderings, etc.

Other ethnics do have those problems, but Vietnamese commit them more than almost anybody else.

But as a scientist I have to go with the evidence, and not to have my heart taking over my head.

These women are victims of VN degraded culture around the world.

There are more, there are drugs, prostitutions, money launderings, etc.

Other ethnics do have those problems, but Vietnamese commit them more than almost anybody else.
    Dear Dr. Tran,

do you have an explanation for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuốc_Cuốc View Post
    This is an example that says it all how badly we have lowered our culture. Anyone who will be an apologist for the bad behaviors in their own community is just as guilty as the ones committing them. If we let our community to be rotten like this, how can we even talk about democracy or freedom for VN?

Many people in this forum are just too coward to face the ugly truth about them. It is hypocritical to keep silence when someone of your side use dirty language on Dr Tran while criticizing him when he tries to defend himself.
    I am quite disappointed, actually, at some mods any many dozen readers who disliked me so much that they turned a blind eye on posters who used obscene, vulgar language, as long as those were against me.

Like I said, I don't mind those accusations at all, because they were not true.

What I mind is there are so many people including many mods who could remove those posts but they choose to keeep quiet.

They don't have a sense of justice, fairness, courage.

I am sure that, if they see their family members violating the laws to bring home something they could also benefit, then they will turn a blind eye to those actions, too.

Or, if they see someone doing criminal acts to hurt VN commies, they will accept those, too.

This is a very condemnable trait.

Quote Originally Posted by Minhtu View Post
    Dear Dr. Tran,

do you have an explanation for this?
    Because we are generations of hipocritical cowards:

http://www.vietlandnews.net/forum/sh...3321#post53321

If you've read what Ms. Thuy has written, for example, you can't possibly support her writing style. She uses a lot of vulgar language, in fact most of her writings are low class, filthy, obscene.

But many Vietnamese "freedom fighters" are ignoring all of these, and put her on a pedestal as a hero.

I say: this is NOT right. I admire her courage, but that's it. Not her writing which can and will make very bad examples to our youngsters.

What would a VN parent react when his or her children use Ms. Thuy's extremely dirty language in the house?

Most of us dare not rise up and say the things I did. Probably I am more Americanized than them, and/ or more scientific, more fair.

If Vietnamese people continue on this tract, they will see that our culture will continue to degrade, then all of us will suffer without exception.
    Last edited by Dr_Tran; 01-07-2011 at 11:44 PM.

I am quite disappointed, actually, at some mods any many dozen readers who disliked me so much that they turned a blind eye on posters who used obscene, vulgar language, as long as those were against me.

Like I said, I don't mind those accusations at all, because they were not true.

What I mind is there are so many people including many mods who could remove those posts but they choose to keeep quiet.

They don't have a sense of justice, fairness, courage.

I am sure that, if they see their family members violating the laws to bring home something they could also benefit, then they will turn a blind eye to those actions, too.

Or, if they see someone doing criminal acts to hurt VN commies, they will accept those, too.

This is a very condemnable trait.

If the decision on how to run the forum is left up to me , there will be zero tolerance towards ANYONE who personally attacks other people and not their ideas , including you , Dr Tran . You know very well yourself that at times you also loose your temper and do use foul language or degrading terms on people whom you do not like . Many people who while trying to defend you also speak nastily towards others . The verbal abuse going on here has been both ways , maybe slightly more from one side but certainly not completely one sided .

However , the one person who makes the first and final decision here is Mr Quoc Dan . At times I disagree with his judgements but I respect him enough to always follow his directions .

Any complaint please bring it up directly to him . He is always ready to listen .

Oh and I forget to add , quite often HVB would pretend to be VNCH while using foul language to attack people , aggravating any discourse that is already present to inflict more damages on a forum with the aim to destroy
    Last edited by Hoài An; 01-07-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Phân tích HP7

Xin thông báo trước rằng khoảng 10 ngày nữa ( 12/7/2011) th́ tôi sẽ mở 1 topic phân tích toàn bộ nội dung Hiến pháp 7 bằng bản sơ bộ mà tôi nắm giữ. Bài phân tích sẽ không có bất cứ sự đánh giá về ngôn ngữ nào mà chỉ nhắm vào nguyên tắc lập hiến cùng nội dung của nó.

Kính mong Dr_Tran và nhất là những người ủng hộ HP7 nghiên cứu kỹ thêm về nó để mốt tiện đường tranh luận.

Bản sơ bộ HP8 ( tạm gọi cho tiện ) dự tính sẽ được công bố vào cuối tháng 7/2011.

Thread Information