Page 15 of 58 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Thảo luận # 2

Quote Originally Posted by Hoài An View Post
    If the decision on how to run the forum is left up to me , there will be zero tolerance towards ANYONE who personally attacks other people and not their ideas , including you , Dr Tran . You know very well yourself that at times you also loose your temper and do use foul language or degrading terms on people whom you do not like . Many people who while trying to defend you also speak nastily towards others . The verbal abuse going on here has been both ways , maybe slightly more from one side but certainly not completely one sided .

However , the one person who makes the first and final decision here is Mr Quoc Dan . At times I disagree with his judgements but I respect him enough to always follow his directions .

Any complaint please bring it up directly to him . He is always ready to listen .
    Nope, I never ever attacked anyone first.

I waited and waited at least 3 times, mostly 10+ times, before I wrote something negative back.

I talk more about big, general picture. Anyone can see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Tran View Post
    Dear HA, Many of these women were born in the US. They speak English without an accent.

Most of these shameless women never lived for a single day under VN communism.

I know you hate VN commies, and me too. But as a scientist I have to go with the evidence, and not to have my heart taking over my head.

These women are victims of VN degraded culture around the world.

There are more, there are drugs, prostitutions, money launderings, etc.

Other ethnics do have those problems, but Vietnamese commit them more than almost anybody else.

Dear Dr Tran,

If you google bikinis / cafe , you will find many articles about similar coffee shops with bikinis cladded girls from other countries all over the world .

Here is one such article

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/co...earing/500243/

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonl...s_grand_o.html

No Vietnamese girl here .

And coffee shops like this exist also in UK, France, Moscow, and Madrid .

This might have something to do with the idea of total personal freedom to express themselves in public found in modern Western philosophies ?

Nope, I never ever attacked anyone first.

I waited and waited at least 3 times, mostly 10+ times, before I wrote something negative back.

I talk more about big, general picture. Anyone can see that.

Thats why you don't hardly get any ticket for the amount for posts you write , while others get banned a lot .

But please do use the report button . At times its hard for the moderators to follow threads that progress too quickly .

The bigger picture you talked about had to do with the thread TKTT I guess . My hands were tied in that thread as I joined in the debate so I deliberately did not want to dish out any ticket to anyone to avoid being labelled as someone who plays the ball and blows the whistle at the same time , as I had promised Mr Quoc Dan . I asked other mods to help but I have no idea why they came , they read then they left .

Dear Dr Tran,

If you google bikinis / cafe , you will find many articles about similar coffee shops with bikinis cladded girls from other countries all over the world .

Here is one such article

This might have something to do with the idea of total personal freedom to express themselves in public found in modern Western philosophies ?
    Oh please, don't tell me you are so naive as not being able to tell the difference.

In many places around the world, there are all-nude discotheques, dace floors, fine.

But those are at specific places, not in the community, and not a few dozens in a business and residential neighborhood, disguising as cafes.

For adult places, there are age restrictions to keep youngsters away. And there are no illegal gamblings.

At Vietnamese cafes, there are no age restriction, so kids at 12, 14 could come in and acquire corruptive influences.

And there are illegal gamblings, and I am sure there are prostitutions.

You can never stop disappointing me. Lucky I never judged you highly in the first place.

Oh please, don't tell me you are so naive as not being able to tell the difference.

In many places around the world, there are all-nude discotheques, dace floors, fine.

But those are at specific places, not in the community, and not a few dozens in a business and residential neighborhood, disguising as cafes.

For adult places, there are age restrictions to keep youngsters away. And there are no illegal gamblings.

At Vietnamese cafes, there are no age restriction, so kids at 12, 14 could come in and acquire corruptive influences.

And there are illegal gamblings, and I am sure there are prostitutions.

You can never stop disappointing me. Lucky I never judged you highly in the first place.

Oh , that's fine , you can judge me anyway you like , I have absolutely no concern .

But did you look at the articles I posted the links on , those are coffee shops , just like the Cafe Lú . They are not adult only shops with age restriction like you were talking about . They are opened right in the middle of the neighbourhood and those blond English bikinis cladded girls were hanging outside on the pavement , trying to attract customers into the cafe , in broad daylight .

Unless there is complete nudity , there is no laws on age restriction . A toddler can go to the beach and watch women sunbathing in bikinis without anyone batting an eyelid . It is just not normal or usual to do so in a cafe .

Yes I totally agree with you that this is not desirable , especially for the underaged , and any parent bringing children to these places should get a lesson in proper parenting . But this is not considered illegal in a free Western country like the US or the UK , and it seems the problem is not confined to Vietnamese people only . So I guess that it has something to do with the Western culture and philosophies as well .

chuot_congus
    Khách
    Trong triết Tây có điều rất quan trọng , đó là sự tự do . Tự do làm cho người phương Tây vượt qua nhiều thứ kể cả đạo đức , lương tâm con người .
    Trong khi đó , triết Đông g̣ bó , đè nén , nhưng con người vẩn vượt qua đạo đức lương tâm, vẩn phạm lỗi .
    Và cái nhận thức về lỗi th́ người phương Đông rất dỡ v́ triết Đông không chấp nhận lỗi lầm , họ c̣n che dấu che đậy , khoát áo theo kiểu đi với bụt mặc áo cà sa , đi với ma mặc áo giấy .Triết Đông đồng lơa với tội lỗi nhưng không có cái gan nhận lỗi bởi v́ triết Đông không có cái tự do .Tự do trong triết Đông chỉ nằm trong bóng tối , bóng tối của ma quỹ .

Dr. Google
    Khách
    Hố trươc´ tôi có quen hai bà Việt bên Mỹ cũng tự nhận ḿnh là bác sĩ, v́ nghề bác sĩ thường được thiên hạ chạy theo. Thật ra hai bà là nội trợ ngố nhà chơi chưng´ khoán và t́m trong mạng Google đây đó.

Thậm chí có bà c̣n đưa cả giâư khen và h́nh ảnh ăn tiệc ở nhà biệt thự sang trọng vô cùng, thật ra đó là h́nh ở nhà anh rễ của bà âư.

Sau khi có ngướ nói ra sự thật, thiên hạ nói mỉa kêu là bà Dr. Google, nghĩa là nhờ trang Google mà thành doctor, không phải đi học đại học học đại nào .

Bản thân tôi th́ thường thôi, nhưng bà con của tôi có vài ngướ học nghề bác sĩ , thâư họ thường giao du vơí các đồng nghiệp trong nghề, chư´ ít khi có thớ gian để vào nhiêù trong mạng và cũng ít có thớ gian theo dơi các chuyện tỉ mỉ bên VN. Ngướ có bằng bác sĩ thật th́ không cần vào mạng khoe khoang.

Thành phần mà nổ rùm beng khoe khoang trong mạng thường là thùng trông´ kêu to .

KNIGHT viết:

Phân tích HP7

Xin thông báo trước rằng khoảng 10 ngày nữa ( 12/7/2011) th́ tôi sẽ mở 1 topic phân tích toàn bộ nội dung Hiến pháp 7 bằng bản sơ bộ mà tôi nắm giữ. Bài phân tích sẽ không có bất cứ sự đánh giá về ngôn ngữ nào mà chỉ nhắm vào nguyên tắc lập hiến cùng nội dung của nó.

Kính mong Dr_Tran và nhất là những người ủng hộ HP7 nghiên cứu kỹ thêm về nó để mốt tiện đường tranh luận.

Bản sơ bộ HP8 ( tạm gọi cho tiện ) dự tính sẽ được công bố vào cuối tháng 7/2011.
    Rửa nhục Quốc gia, Dựng hồn dân tộc - Quốc gia hùng cường, Dân Việt tự tôn

Ông Knight ui .Hôm nọ thấy ông công khai xin lỗi ông Trần về vụ ǵ đó mà có được ông Trần tha lỗi chưa vậy??Lần nầy đừng có âm mưu ǵ đen tối để rồi phải xin tha thứ nữa nghe ông !Nghe ông nói cái ǵ ông cũng dám làm hết miễn đạt mục đích (nghĩa là gian manh , tàn ác , xảo trá ...v..v),nên tui cũng ớn và hơi tởm ; v́ thế không biết có nên đọc và nghe những ǵ ông nói nữa không đây ??

Có một chút khác biệt.

Dear Dr Tran,

Here is one such article

http://videos.oregonlive.com/oregonl...s_grand_o.html

Có một chút khác biệt giửa cà phê Bikini và cà phê của người Việt ḿnh cô Hoài An à !

Quote Originally Posted by NGBANCO View Post
    Có một chút khác biệt giửa cà phê Bikini và cà phê của người Việt ḿnh cô Hoài An à !

Cũng không có khác biệt lắm đâu NGBANCO ạ .

Những ai quan tâm có thể báo cảnh sát , viết thỉnh nguyện thư , biểu t́nh phản đối .v.v..

Đây là mặt trái của sự tự do cá nhân quá trớn của triết Tây và của xă hội tự do , dân chủ đó .

Người dân Mỹ cũng có phản đối nhưng ít , đa số c̣n coi đây là ư kiến thương mại hay nữa .

Thread Information